WINTER 2021 Session
On hold due to pandemic…. stay tuned.
This wonderful, transformational program, offered either privately or in a supportive group setting, is based on Denise Linn’s book, “Soul Coaching ~ 28 Days to Discover Your Authentic Self”. It’s kind of de-cluttering and re-alignment for your life and soul!
If you like the idea of a structured coaching program that offers a wide range of activities and assignments geared toward getting to know yourself better, with a combination of grounded life coaching with a taste of the metaphysical and magical, this is for you.
- It is an excellent choice for when you are at a turning point in your life, perhaps after a relationship or job change or becoming an “empty-nester” and wondering “what’s next for me?”
- It is for those times when you are struggling with a sense of who you are and what your life is all about.
- It’s for when you are ready to own your own power, find your real voice and start putting yourself first for a change, instead of everyone else.
- It’s for when you need to reconnect with the Spirit inside you and create sacred space in your life.
- It’s for helping you learn how to draw on your immense inner wisdom.
“ What gives me meaning? What gives me joy? How can I shift my energy? How can I connect to the sacred in everyday life?” These are some of the questions you will explore during the Soul Coaching® core program.
In a small group setting (or as a private coaching client), Mary, personally certified as a Soul Coach by the creator of the program, author Denise Linn, will guide through a professionally presented process to help quiet and clear the mind and help you get in touch with your soul, the “real you”. And creating a life aligned with your soul is the key to a more joyful, fulfilling life.
While the core of the program in the book is 28-days, Mary extends it to cover 6 weeks during which you will:
- Connect with the energy of the elements, Air, Water, Fire and Earth, to help clear mental, emotional, spiritual and physical clutter;
- Experience “Soul Journeys”, guided meditations that help get you in touch with the messages from your soul and to feel the bright and loving spirit that lies within;
- Assess where you are now and what you’d like to commit to changing in your life;
- Learn what “zaps” your energy and what “juices” it;
- Cultivate an “attitude of gratitude” and let go of thinking like a victim;
- Acknowledge your fears, say “Yes!” to life, and fan the flames of your creativity;
- Connect with nature and with your body;
- Learn to create “sacred space”;
- Envision a fabulous future!
Sessions will include time to “check-in” with each of you and share experiences. Each week Mary will create a Soul Journey guided meditation, and explain the theme of the week. Then, some time to work on creative projects that will help focus you on what you want your life to be about, like making a spirit stick and a vision map (materials provided).
The sixth class will follow your personal “mini” vision quests adapted to your time and ability, (don’t worry, you don’t have to go walk about in the wilderness for three days…unless of course you want to!) with a review of that process and a little celebration, possibly a potluck.
Class length is 2 1/2 hours per session and there are daily assignments you do at home, from clutter-clearing a room or even just a drawer, to answering questions about your values, your fears, what saps your energy and what you are grateful for, among other things.
Don’t panic! The homework is adaptable to the time you have available on a given day, as Levels 1, 2 & 3 give you options for how deeply you want to go each day, as little as 15 minutes, as much as an hour or more.
A copy of the book Soul Coaching® (a $20 value) is included in the course fee so you have a complete reference guide that is yours to keep and a number of other creative materials and goodies will be provided as well to complete the main exercises.
Your investment in yourself?
For 6 in-person sessions, one per week, including a copy of the book Soul Coaching, all materials for creative projects, meditations and activities, daily email prompts, goodies, (plus light refreshments in group class):
Group Program TBA
In-person (Max. 8 people): $397 (incl. 15% HST)
Private one-to-one Program: $797 (available anytime)(includes taxes)
Click HERE to see what clients and participants have said.
Soul Coaching Program FAQ’s:
1. How will I have time for all that?
Not to worry! First of all, the course is designed with three levels of participation, and each day you do what you can:
Level 1 “Committed to Change!”, requiring 15-30 minutes a day or less.
Level 2 “Going For It!”, includes the Level 1 exercises and a bit more and can take 30-60 minutes.
Level 3 “Playing Full Out!”, includes the Level 1 & 2 exercises and the extra takes as long as it takes.
We all have busy lives, some days more hectic than others, but even reading the assignments and bringing these ideas into your awareness can be enough to start things shifting and work to create change beneath the surface. You are responsible for all your experiences, so whether you do only Level 1 on some days and can find time for Levels 2 or 3 on other days, once you make the inner commitment and join the class you will nevertheless sense that changes are occurring! Postponing certain tasks that you wish to do Full Out until a less busy day is perfectly okay! The program seems to work in miraculous ways, even when you have to skip some things it seems the Universe sets change in motion!
2. Why join a Group for the 28 day process…can’t I just read the book myself?
The benefits of the group process:
- Support and encouragement and a little “kick in the butt” if necessary to keep you focused on what you hope to achieve;
- Sharing your insights and successes offers inspiration and motivation, and sharing your challenges fosters compassion for yourself and others as well as connection;
- There is a certain dynamic energy that can occur in a group that makes it more than the sum of the individuals. Often a kind of synchronicity occurs when something shared by one person proves helpful and right on point for another in the group;
- New friendships can be built going through such an experience together;
- It’s more fun to share this with other people!
3. Why choose private coaching through the program with Mary rather than just reading the book or joining the group?
While people are encouraged to join a group class for this program for that wonderful energy and support just described, private sessions do almost all the same things except offer you a little more flexibility schedule-wise as well as give you Mary’s undivided attention. It can be somewhat more customized for your individual needs. If you just read it on your own you will not have the wonderful experience of guided meditations, the materials provided for you, and the direction and support through the process that are offered in the group and private coaching. Also, in many self-directed programs of such length, momentum can lag pretty quickly. Having Mary as your coach, if not a group of your peers as well, can be just the push you need to follow-through and really make great changes in your life and outlook.
4. What’s the difference between Soul Coaching® , Life Coaching and Therapy?
Unlike Life Coaching which is usually geared toward the attainment of a specific goal and is often an action-oriented tool to prompt you to take specific steps in the direction of that goal, and unlike various therapies which are aimed at healing emotional wounds from your past, Soul Coaching® is more about the spiritual side of your life, trying to answer some of the bigger questions about “What is my purpose?” “What do I really long to do but am afraid to admit?” “Who am I really?” and in the process learn to love and celebrate the beautiful being that you are and create a vision of your ideal future. It is more focused on the present, where you are now and where you want to be. It can indeed be very motivational, inspirational and healing!