Do you need some “me” time? Do you feel like you need permission to create just for the sake of creating? Have you always been dying to paint but thought you needed to be art-schooled? Or maybe somebody told you you didn’t have an artistic bone in your body (shame on them!) If you are frazzled by all the demands in your life and the news of the world, turn off your phone and join us!
I invite you in to a peaceful and uplifting space of heart-filled creation!
We all understand that painting can be about creating a beautiful or meaningful work of art. But did you know that it could also be meditation, energy work, and a personal journey too?
- It can be a moving meditation for the people who can’t sit still, as you enter the flow of creating! You will reap the relaxation benefits! You may also gain insight.
- It can be energy work by imbuing your canvas or journal with the intention and vibration that you wish to focus on to uplift your life! Your finished work becomes a kind of “vision board,” radiating and reminding you of your positive intentions.
- It can also be a confronting and revealing journey as the blank canvas, and the “messy-in-the-middle” canvas-in-process, helps shine a light on where you sometimes find yourself stuck. I will help guide you through all of it in a way that is gentle, relaxing, and affirming.
This new monthly series is called “Into the HeART of You.” Each month you will discover a different theme, with appropriate guided meditations or readings and painting prompts. You get to check in with your own heart, feel what needs to be expressed, and create your own unique piece of art, whether you think you can paint or not. This is about process more than outcome, and we are definitely not copying one painting. But you may be surprised what you create with our simple, 4-step painting practice.
We dive in having created sacred space in our circle. And then we let our intuition guide us in creating our own unique works of heART!
- 1-5 p.m. (please arrive about 12:45 to get organized)
- 2 meditations
- easy-to-learn intuitive painting process
- all paints and tools provided, YOU supply your own canvas (min. 16 x 20″, 18 x 24″ or 20 x 20″-ish) and an apron or painting clothes.
- light refreshments provided
- $75 (Taxes Included)
- includes all supplies (acrylic paints, use of tools, brushes, stencils etc. )and a light snack, EXCEPT canvas, for one session.
This is about YOU. 4 delicious hours of ME time!! A meditative time-out to let your right brain flow into the world of imagination and possibility and freedom and colour and beauty is calling you.
Unless it is specifically planned for my garden in the summer, these will be held our Kindred Spirits location 724 King St Bridgewater.